Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Concerta pt III

So, I felt strung out today. Around 3:30 I started going into one of those catatonic-ish states where I could hardly move and basically have to power down before being able to do anything again, but not actually sleeping.

I felt like I was going to strangle someone anytime anyone interrupted my train of thought, or interfered with my music mixing, or even if I just made a mistake (I've been DJing for a handful of days now). I have frustration problems to begin with. It doesn't seem to make it worse, it just highlights it and reduces the volume on all the rest of the feelings. It's the same 'whatever is the primary train of thought gets boosted above the rest' thing I've observed. However, I've noticed that I can make myself calm down if I focus on calming down.

Right now, I am REALLY tired. The number one side effect of this drug is insomnia. I had trouble getting out of bed the past two days, and I could go to sleep now and I know I wouldn't get up till 12 tomorrow.

Did some card tests, first run started off completely headblind, but then I actually noticed stuff starting to come through.
Card25: 7 b=3.5

I want to try another because I feel like I'm onto something, but I'm SOOO tired.

No comments: