Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Concerta pt II

So, the weekend was interesting. What started off as an experience that increased my lucidity, my ability to experience things to their fullest extent, not to mention focus, devolved into me not being able to word things properly, decrease in my cognitive function, being perfectly content with doing absolutely nothing, and nearly forgetting my car in the lover's school's parking lot like I had Oldsheimer's.

Hmmm...

Well, one thing is for sure, more science is in order.

I didn't take it Monday; the lack of frontal cortex stimulation coupled with the fact that that Monday felt more like a Saturday due to lack of classes made it very entertaining. I was... quite giddy most of the day, but not out of control. I mean, I haven't been 5-year-old hyper since I was 12, so relatively speaking it wasn't much worse than the baseline, but there seemed to be maybe a tiny bit of rebound. Or just relief that I don't have the dumb.

So I'm popping one today at about noon, having taken bupropion at 10:20. That might or might not prove to be important, the staggering of it. Today I don't really have that much to do in terms of things that need to get done. So I'm going to try some music writing (high creativity), beatmaking (as music goes, far more mathematical and formulaic), TK, energy-based meditation, and whatever else I can think of.

to save time, I'm defining absolute improbability,b, as the inverse of the odds. So a 20:1 horse winning would have an improbability of 20.

Some tests (1am - 2am):
Card Test25: 2/25
Sequential25: Avg: 3.2 b: 3.2 There were a disproportionate number of 5th card placements.
I'm going to be an ass on this test and just sweep right to left on each set. I'm getting so apathetic and uncreative. I can feel the concerta kicking in.
Seq25 (doing right to left sweep): 3.0 b=1.3
Card Draw25: 65 hits, avg 2.6 b=1.8
Quick Remove View25: 3 hits

I'm just doing horribly. I don't know if it's the lack of practice, my mood, or the medicine itself. Most likely a combination.

I'd try TK but I just don't fucking care.

What do I want to do?

Idk. Nothing. Fix my computer. But I have neither the windows install disk nor the hard drive.

Work on the wood project? Don't fucking care. Get dressed? Fine. Maybe i could do crunches. My stomach hurts.

I just feel allover lame. I am not bored, but I FEEL so boring. Meh!

No comments: